[SOLUCIONADO] Sorry...I am new

Iniciado por cdeluci1, Noviembre 05, 2012, 04:41:11 PM

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

0 Miembros y 1 Visitante están viendo este tema.

Noviembre 05, 2012, 04:41:11 PM Ultima modificación: Septiembre 28, 2014, 01:05:30 PM por Expermicid
Hey guys... I really want to learn Ruby and want to learn how to hack into programs. If you guys could respond to this or message me that would be great. Sorry, I would really like to help but I am a newbie.

If you want to learn  Ruby you can look my post of "learning ruby" , but my post is in spanish...
But i can give you a fantastic book of Ruby in english , It's perfect to start programming in Ruby.

The book's name is "Programming Ruby, Second Edition - José M. Vidal" you can download it here -> No tienes permitido ver los links. Registrarse o Entrar a mi cuenta

I hope that  you can start to programming in Ruby before long.
Sigueme en Twitter : @Sankosk
Estos nuevos staff no tienen puta idea XD

Thank you so much. I am typing in English also so that would really help. Is it possible for me to purchase the book on Amazon or something? I like that reading better like at night time. I am sort of young and have very little experience, only in Javascript and HTML. But thatnks a lot :).

No tienes permitido ver los links. Registrarse o Entrar a mi cuenta
Thank you so much. I am typing in English also so that would really help. Is it possible for me to purchase the book on Amazon or something? I like that reading better like at night time. I am sort of young and have very little experience, only in Javascript and HTML. But thatnks a lot :).

I usually read books on my computer because I prefer it and because a lot of books are in pdf and it's free but you can buy the same book in amazon or simply you can print it , it's cheaper...
the most people in underc0de knows speak english so dont worry for it.
Sigueme en Twitter : @Sankosk
Estos nuevos staff no tienen puta idea XD